Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Aftermath.

Pointless is when you no longer see things the same way.
Pointless is when you feel like you have so much to say, but nothing could be said.
Pointless is thinking too much.
Pointless is not thinking at all.
Pointless is feeling this...pull of emotions.
Pointless.
What's pointless?

**
Don't ask me why I wrote that,  I've just been feeling too much recently, and I have no idea how to put it out. Anyway, even if that's the case, Cory's death is still embedded in my mind. It's like...losing someone so close to you and it's just so hard.

Reasons why it's so hard to accept this:

1. Because, well, he was a big part of my everyday life, especially back in 2010 when I first failed at "the real world" and all I had was Glee, twitter and my brothers watching the episodes with me. I wasn't Finn's biggest fan, but I always respected Cory and it's just...surreal.
2. Lea Michele. If this is already hard on me, on us fans, then how do you think Lea is feeling? I just can't imagine.
3. Because, he has this whole life ahead of him and you could only imagine how great his life would've been if only this did not happen. On second thoughts, maybe, this was meant to happen because life wouldn't be as great as it is, as it was.
4. Because it gets you thinking, Like, a guy who has basically everything in the world still has some issues of his own. A guy who's genuine and good still had some insecurities and sometimes, that overshadows the love. And it's sad.
5. Demi's right when she said that recovery is not a one time thing--you have to go through it every single day, and you have to surround yourself with people who have your best interests at heart. One wwrong move and voila...
6. Because life will never be the same again. And I'm sure you Gleeks would agree.

**

Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off. --Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment