Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sleep is for the weak

I don't know what's wrong with me these days. I can't sleep, I can't eat much. Sometimes I'd rather not eat, and when I get so hungry and grab something to eat, I end up throwing up...No, not on purpose. I also have these terrible headaches and these backpains, oh my god, they're killin' me. Signs of aging, eh? I really just haven't been feeling like myself lately...

***

You know, sometimes I think that it's really pointless to fight for something that you know will just backfire. It's frustrating to voice out your opinions, to stand by people when they're hurting and then when they're okay, JUST LIKE THAT, it's like, your opinions, your pain did not matter anymore. I've been on the losing end of this so many times so it's just...freaking frustrating. Again, the non-perks of caring too much.

***

A few days ago, I read a horoscope of mine that says that "You had your reasons. Don't question what you have or where you are now". And I know, I did, it's just that sometimes...Oh well...

***

Anyway...I brought some stuff today, nail-art and all that. Cheers? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment