Thursday, July 25, 2013

Some shut eye please

One of my biggest frustrations in life is that I never really get enough sleep. I may lie in bed for a long time, but I just can't sleep straight, if you know what I mean. I get woken up easily by any noise or even lights. I cannot sleep with lights on, plus, if it's too hot...Sigh.

I know, I know, it doesn't seem like a big problem but you know, when you do not get enough sleep, it's like your body morphs into something else. Like, when you wake up in the morning, you just feel soooooo tired, you don't even want to get up.

I think it also has something to do with thinking too much. Like, you plan what you're gonna do the next day, what books you'll read, etcetera, etcetera.

Speaking of which, I've so many more books to read soon. Plus, stories to write, and some article writing to do. Oh, and that 100 names list...

So many things, so little time!

Still, you couldn't help but be bored some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment