Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag

HPTAG

So…I’ve been inspired by Fandoms on the Run and decided to do this tag, too! As you know, I’m a big Potterhead so this is pretty much a given :D

1) Favourite book?
Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows.

2) Least favourite book?
Ugh this is hard. Maybe, Half-Blood Prince? I just have not reread it as much as I have reread the rest.

3) Favourite movie?
PRISONER OF AZKABAN!!!!

4) Least favourite movie?
Again, Half-Blood Prince. It just didn’t show the depth of the book. Also GOF was wrong on so many levels. I mean, hello, “CALMLY”….

5) Favourite quote?
“You’re not going mad. I can see them too. You’re just as sane as I am”

Also “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times–if one only remembers to turn on the light” 

6) Favourite Weasley?
The Twins.

7) Favourite female character?
Luna Lovegood, for sure.

8) Favourite villain.
Bellatrix. She IS exceptional. (But I’d never forgive her for killing Dobby)

9) Favourite male character?
It would be a toss between Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. I love my Marauders. <3 Also, I have a soft spot for Bill.

10) Favourite professor?
LUPIN!!!!

11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Probably just listen to Lockhart (what?! He’s cute lol). I don’t like washing other people’s hair.

12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
An elated Bellatrix, for sure. She’s easily distracted that way.

13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Hogwarts Express. You have no idea how much I’ve fantasized for that for so long.

14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
I’d rather kiss Voldy. WHO EVEN LIKES UMBRIDGE?!!!!

15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
Hippogriff. Not a fan of brooms.

16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Ginny. Movie Ginny just didn’t give justice to Book Ginny—and it’s not Bonnie Wright’s fault okay.

17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
Azkaban. But I love it just as much as the book.

18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I actually like Michael Gambon better.

 

19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
PEEEEEVES. Most of GOF. Plus Luna, Ollivander, and Dean in Shell Cottage—more of it. Fleur staying at the Burrow. Fleur and Molly making up. There were just so many things from GOF and HBP that I wished were there. AND REAL GINNY! Oh, and Dudley apologizing to Harry. Well, there’s a floating deleted scene out there that you can watch but I wished they added it in the final cut.

20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
GOF. Definitely.

21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Ravenclaw.

22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Slytherin, and you know what? I’ve come to understand why.

potcert

23) Which class would be your favourite?
History of Magic, Transfiguration, Divination (why not?), DADA

24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Avada Kedavra lol jk. Maybe Accio and Lumos/Nox. Also Stupefy.

25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
LUNA. NEVILLE. Maybe Ron.

26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Elder Wand.

27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
Probably that Harry should have ended up with Luna.

28) Favourite Marauder?
Sirius and Remus.

29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
SIRIUS. He deserves a second chance to be happy—and FREE. His death still pains me. ALSO DOBBY.

30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows. I am not comfortable with the idea of splitting my soul, thank you very much.

Any Potterheads out there? Let’s talk! :) And feel free to do this, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment