Sunday, November 29, 2015

Favorite Albums: 2015 Edition

bestalbums

Back for another round of my 2015 Favorites! Let’s talk albums/music records this time!

Ellie Goulding – Delirium

Elena really is one of my favorite people in all the world. She’s so raw, and she sings with such passion that would really make you listen to her. Her songs are sooo real (I know I sound redundant but yeah, they are just so good and real). Also, the Deluxe version has a whopping 22 tracks! You’d definitely love it from the intro all the way to the end!

Favorite tracks:

  • Codes
  • Something in the way you move
  • Army
  • On My Mind
  • Scream it out
  • The Greatest
  • I do what I love
  • Devotion
  • Lost and Found

Lana del Rey – Honeymoon

Some people say Lana’s tracks all sound the same but I beg to disagree. I think she crafts every song well, and it puts you in that dark but comforting place (at least, that’s what it does to me) and Lana will always be one of my favorite artists. She’s committed to her artistry, and she never disappoints.

Favorite tracks:

  • Music to watch boys to
  • God knows I Tried
  • High by the Beach
  • Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
  • Swan Song
  • Religion
  • The Blackest Day

Demi Lovato – Confident

Demi also has a special place in my heart because she’s gone through so much, and she was able to pull herself back from the rubble. This album shows a whole new side to Demi, and if you think you’ve heard it all just because of Cool for the Summer or Confident, you’re so wrong. She showed a lot of versatility here, proving why she’ll always be one of the best vocalists ever.

Favorite tracks:

  • Waitin’ For You
  • Father
  • Lionheart
  • Stone Cold
  • Kingdom Come
  • Old Ways
  • Yes

Selena Gomez – Revival

You know…she has improved so much this year, and this album just says it all. It really is her revival.

Favorite tracks:

  • Kill ‘Em with Kindness
  • Sober
  • Same Old Love
  • Good for You
  • Camouflage
  • Survivors
  • Revival
  • Me and the Rhythm

Hailee Steinfeld – HAIZ

Okaaaay…so lastly, it’s just an EP, but it’s soooo good. This girl has so much promise.

Favorite tracks: (Well, all the tracks but they’re e so good sooo)

  • Rock Bottom
  • Hell Nos and Headphones
  • Love Myself
  • You’re Such A

What about you? What are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment