Thursday, October 10, 2013

Filipino Friday: What Kind of Reader Are You?


What Kind of Reader Am I? Well, based on this infographic, let's see...


Please include attribution to Laura E. Kelly with this graphic. (Click to view at original large size.)
What Species of Reader Are You?--Infographic
Visit Laura-e-Kelly.com for more about books, reading, and authors.

I'm compulsively a Book Worshipper slash Immersive Reader.  My books are my life and it always makes me happy whenever I see them stacked on my shelves or when I see all the e-books I've accumulated over the years. It gives me this sense of pride. I'm an immerse reader because sometimes, some books are just too good and what can you do but give them their time of day and just read them all the way through, right? It's better that way--makes you feel more a part of the story.

I'm also a "It's Complicated" reader. I read mostly everything. Everything, as long as the story's good, as long as I like the author, as long as the cover is oh-so-gorgeous, I'll give it a try. Also a bit of a professional reader, now, yes, because well, I review books and I love it.

P.S. I'm also an underliner and scribbler, a re-reader slash comfort reader and a sharer screamer. shameless, yes.

What about you? What kind of reader are you?


2 comments:

  1. I'm an OCD Reader slash Book Hoarder slash Immersive Reader slash Book Worshipper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. high-five! books shall be worshiped ;)

    ReplyDelete