Friday, February 27, 2015

#GoodbyeGlee: Favorite Songs Per Season

Because today is a good day for fangirling, let me list down my favorite songs from #Glee from each season...

SEASON 1

1. Finn - Can't Fight this Feeling (it was a pivotal moment. It was everything.)
2. Kurt/Rachel - Defying Gravity
3. Rachel - Don't Rain on my Parade (still my favorite Rachel Berry solo)
4. Puck - Sweet Caroline (because it christened me with the name "Caroline" lol. Hello, Virginia!)
5. New Directions - Imagine (I couldn't count the number of times this made me emotional before)
6. New Directions - You Can't Always Get What You Want (one of my favorite songs of all time <3)
7. Will - Young Girl/Don't Stand So Close to Me
8. Mercedes - Bust Your Windows
9. New Directions - Somebody to Love (Queen)
10. Quinn - Papa Don't Preach
11. New Directions - Don't Stop Believing (Regionals Version)
12. New Directions - To Sir With Love (Santana = tears)
13. Puck/Mike/Artie/Finn/Matt - Beth
14. New Directions - True Colors
15. New Directions - Lean on Me


SEASON 2

1. Santana/Brittany/Holly - Landslide (because when Santana cries, I cry </3)

2. New Directions - Empire State of Mind
3. Puck - Only the Good Die Young (because...just look at the gif below <3)
4. Finn - Losing My Religion
5. The Warblers - Teenage Dream
6. Holly/New Directions - Forget You
7. New Directions - Marry You
8. Santana - Valerie
9. Quinn/Sam - Lucky (yeah I do like this cover)
10. New Directions - Thriller/Heads Will Roll
11. The Warblers - Silly Love Songs
12. Rachel/Blaine - Don't You Want Me
13. New Directions - TikTok

14. Rachel/Kurt - For Good
15. Rachel/Quinn - Unpretty
16. New Directions - Loser Like Me
17. The Warblers - Bills Bills Bills
18. Rachel - Get it Right 

SEASON 3

1. Finn/Rachel - Roots Before Branches (always gives me the feeeeeels. Especially after Cory died and I am not even a big Finchel shipper *sighs*)
2. Tina/Santana/Mercedes - Shake it out (I thought this was really beautiful)
3. Puck/Coach Beiste - Mean
4. Rachel - Here's to Us
5. Santana/Quinn - Take My Breath Away
6. Santana/Rachel - Love You Like Song
7. New Directions (Seniors) - You Get What You Give (especially with Finn's speech)
8. Blaine - Cough Syrup
 
9. New Directions - ABC (This is one of my favorite performances ever!)
10. Santana/Sebastian - Smooth Criminal
11, New Directions - Do They Know it's Christmas?  (I've always loved this song + Quinn's headband lol!)
12. Quinn - Never Can Say Goodbye (Perfection!)
13. Will/Shelby - You and I/You and I
14. New Directions - Hit Me with Your Best Shot/One Way or Another
15. Puck - I'm the only one (Even though I so hate the Puck/Shelby pairing eek)

SEASON 4
(I basically didn't watch this season too much except for times when the old cast was there, but anyway I do like the music so...)
1. New Directions - We've Got Tonight
2. Jake/Marley - A Thousand Years
3. Jake/Kitty - Everybody Talks
4. New Directions - Anything Could Happen
5. Jake - Let me Love You
6. Finn/Puck/Quinn/Mike/Santana/Mercedes - Homeward Bound/Home 
7. Santana - Girl on Fire
8. New Directions - You Have More Friends than You Know
9. New Directions - Hall of Fame
10. Sue/Blaine - I Still Believe/Superbass
11. New Directions - Say
12. Rachel/Quinn/Santana - Love Song



SEASON 5
(ahh too many sad songs but feeels)

1. New Directions - Seasons of Love
2. Rachel - Make You Feel My Love
3. Santana - If I Die Young
4. Puck - No Surrender
5. Sam/Artie - Fire and Rain
6. Santana/Dani - Here Come the Sun
7. Rachel - Yesterday
8. Starchild - Marry the Night
9. Quinn/Puck - Just Give Me a Reason
10. Santana - Don't Rain on My Parade
11. Rachel/Santana - Brave
12. Unholy Trinity - Toxic
13. Sam/Kurt/Artie/Rachel/Blaine/Brittany/Mercedes - Pompeii
14. Rachel/Mercedes - Pumpin' Blood
15. Rachel - Wake Me Up

SEASON 6
(And final season!!! Wow...I actually like most of the songs this season yay, and there are still 4 more episodes to go, but for now, here are my picks...)

1. New Directions - Home (I love Madison and Mason! THEY'RE JUST SOOOO CUTE!)
2. New Directions - You Learn/You've Got a Friend
3. Roderick - Mustang Sally (Noah Guthrie just sings so damn good!)
4. Unholy Trinity - Problem
5. Santana/Brittany - Hand in my Pocket/I feel the Earth Move
6. Tina/Quinn - So Far Away
7. Rachel/Sam - A Thousand Miles
8. Mercedes - At Last
9. New Directions - Arthur's Theme
10. Mason/Jane - Head Over Feet/Will You Love Me Tomorrow

So, Glee, thank you for the music! We'll surely miss it! xo





No comments:

Post a Comment