Saturday, November 16, 2013

Some things that the first half of November taught me


1. It indeed is proving to be a very busy, busy month. But I like it. I like being productive.

2. Down times make me think too much.

3. I can eat Sampaloc everyday.

4. I like giving gifts...and yeah, being cheesy, too.

5. Sometimes, you really do grow apart from your friends.

6. I doodle too much. And I still love drawing.

7.  Losing pets is never, ever, ever easy.

8. But sometimes, miracles happen.

Meet...er, our unnamed cat. haha. Found him a day after one of our cats died. And you know what the ironic, but good part is? He looks exactly like our cat who died! He's such a blessing.


9. I can develop a love for hardbound books, but only if the jacket says something interesting about the book and the book itself is soooo pretty.


9. I can develop a love for hardbound books, but only if the jacket says something interesting about the book and the book itself is soooo pretty.

10. Books are not just my luxury, but my necessity, too.

11. I want Lorde's voice! Or Ellie Goulding's! or Ariana Grande's! (hahaha)

12. Can't wait for Catching Fire!

13. Some changes are for the better. 

14. Jolibee's Buttered Corn is awesome.


15. Still addicted to dresses.

16. There's still so much more to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment