Thursday, June 13, 2013

songs and questions

  • Yay! So I was actually going to post about the songs that I'd really love to sing so WELL, I mean, I do covers once in a while, but you know...and then I found this list, so yeah, I decided to answer. Feel free to do so if you please. :)
  • 1.  A song you like with a color in the title: Red (Taylor Swift) 
  • 2: A song you like with a number in the title: One Day in your life (Jackson 5), Three (britney but i like the glee version better :)), Power of Two by the Indigo Girls
  • 3: A song that reminds you of summertime: Soak up the sun (Sheryl Crow)--as in sobra
  • 4: A song that needs to be played LOUD: hmmmmmm 2012? haha wala ko maisip
  • 5: Song/s that you want to cover really well: Ellie Goulding's "Anything could happen" (I so wish I had her accent!), Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper", Marion aunor's "If you ever change your mind", Alicia Keys' "Girl on Fire", Halestorm's "Here's to Us" and Pink and Nate Ruess' "Just give me a reason", which I want to sing with my boyfriend hahaha :)
  • 6: A song that makes you want to dance: Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City's "Good Time" 
  • 7: A song to drive to: Must Get Out by Maroon 5. I seriously could imagine so many things when that song's playing. Senti moments, yes :D
  • 8: A song about drugs or alcohol: Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol
  • 9: A song that makes you happy: oh there are just too many. Whatever I like at the moment, and mainly demi lovato's songs, plus I have this weird obsession with Selena Gomez's "Dices". oh, and cheesy 90's music. Oh, and Glee. especially old school Glee.
  • 10: A song that makes you sad: Michelle Featherstone's "Coffee and Cigarettes". *sob*
  • 11: A song that you never get tired of: Billy Joel's "Vienna" and most of Taylor Swift's songs coz they're great to sing along to. 
  • 12: A song from your preteen years: Pretty Boy! haha
  • 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs: Video Killed the Radio Star
  • 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding: Ah, Carlene and I were just talkin about this. Bless the broken Road by Rascal Flatts :) And, Bob Carlisle's "Butterfly Kisses." 
  • 15: A song that is a cover by another artist: I super like Taylor Swift's cover of Viva La Vida, and Owl City's cover of Enchanted. Sweet. 
  • 16: One of your favorite classical songs: Claire de Lune. And Henry Mancini's "Love Story", the one that says "Where do I begin to tell the story lalalalala..." :D 
  • 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke: Just give me a reason! Someday We'll know!
  • 18: A song from the year that you were born: Elton John - Candle in the wind, Tiffany- Could've been
  • 19: A song that makes you think about life: Billy Joel's "Vienna", and The Band Perry's "If I die young"
  • 20: A song that has many meanings to you: Vienna. Someone's Waiting for you. Hush Hush. haha :)
  • 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title: Ronan. 
  • 22: A song that moves you forward: No Boundaries. 
  • 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to: Everybody should listen to Vienna. 
  • 24: A song by a band you wish were still together: World Of Our Own. yeah, Westlife :D
  • 25: A song by an artist no longer living: I miss you - Aaliyah
  • 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love: (Well, I am in love haha) Bless the broken road, Today is a fairytale, Lucky, there are too many.
  • 27: A song that breaks your heart: Taylor Swift's piano version of "Forever and Always", Ronan, Coffe and Cigarettes by Michelle Featherstone, Rachael Yamagata's "Reason Why" and "Worn me Down"
  • 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love: Anything could happen- Ellie Goulding, and anything by Adele.
  • 29: A song that you remember from your childhood: mmmbop :D 
  • 30: A song that reminds you of yourself: Vienna. :) and Meredith Brooks' "Bitch!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment