Thursday, June 20, 2013

Quarterlife

You never grow up to be who you thought you'd be.

As time goes by, I just can't help but feel agitated. There are days when I ask myself about what I'd really want to do with my life and I just couldn't get an answer. I just don't know. I don't even write anymore. It's like...I just don't know. You ever get to that point?

And then, there are things that bother me. Things that just make me feel...afraid of my own skin. There are people I want to help, but couldn't. There are things I want to do but I can't.

And with friends...I've just lost so much of them. Some of those, I could care less because you know, I'd rather have few friends than a lot of fake ones but some, it's just...sad. Although, yeah, some i've left because I just don't feel comfortable anymore, but there are friends whom you think are worth keeping but are just...You just can't feel them anymore. I think state of mind and judgment and prejudice all amount to the loss of people in our lives. I think you have to have so much sensitivity for you to understand that not everyone thinks the same way you do; that you can't force your beliefs on people.

A few days back I was talking to one of my bestfriends and we've both admitted that so much has changed in a short span of time. We both are no longer the same people,and we barely even see each other. It's just...awkward.

I don't know. I've just had too much time to think lately. I wish my mind just gets back at peace. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment