Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Dreamer Dreams, She Never Dies

Well, this is basically a "I'm still alive, I'm just spacing out" kind of post because I am still alive but I really have been spacing out a bit lately. Must be the weather and all these things in my mind. I also haven't been reading much this week (I've been DNF'ing too much because I feel like there's nothing good to read although I'm currently reading ANOTHER LITTLE PIECE OF MY HEART and that's pretty nice)  and I did read my first Choose Your Own Adventure book (second, but this is the first one I've owned) and that was fun.

Anyway, I've been listening to a lot of songs lately (some old, some new) and I just wanna share some of them with you...

THE PRETTY RECKLESS - CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA (COVER)

(I've loved this song for years but this version is just MASSIVELY.AWESOME.)


Wake up the dawn and ask her why/ A dreamer dreams, she never dies/ 
Wipe that tear away now from your eyes

LANA DEL REY - BROOKLYN BABY

(She just never fails <3)






They say I'm too dumb to see/ They judge me like a picture book/ 
by the colors/ like they forgot to read

LORDE - BRAVADO




I'm faking glory/ Lick my Lips/ 
Touch my Hair/ And turn the Smile On
I'll find my own Bravado

MARY LAMBERT - SHE KEEPS ME WARM

(There's something about her voice that just keeps me warm...)





What's your middle name?/ Do you hate your job?
Do you fall in love so easily?/ What's your favorite word?
Do you like kissing girls?/ Can I call you baby?

And there are a lot more but internet connection sucks so...Happy Sunday, darlings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment