Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Between who you are and who you could be

Switchfoot - Dare you to Move

"Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here
Tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be"


It's been TOO LONG since I last wrote a personal post here and God, I don't even know what to write. Let's see, life's been crazy busy the past couple of months with work, reviews, stories here and there and what-nots and I'm pretty exhausted. 

It's not that I am complaining. I wanted this job and I do love this job, it's just that I've been in such a rut lately and it's not really easy. It's not easy to focus when you feel like you don't know yourself anymore and you have no idea what you are doing or where you are going.

I know it sounds insane to be in this position again and I'd be the first person to tell you how shitty that feels. To feel like you have found your purpose and to feel like suddenly, you have no idea anymore. Maybe, the sadness is eating me up again and maybe, hopefully, sooner or later this'll pass, but right now I guess I have to accept the fact that this is where I am, this is who I am right now and this is how I feel. Maybe, by accepting that this is how I feel and that I am sad again, I'd be able to get past this and move on.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. x

"Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here"

No comments:

Post a Comment