2. Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One
I think Sam Smith was put on earth to pull on our heartstrings and drive us into happy despair, if ever there's such a thing. Love this song, love the video and this is just perfection.
3. Ariana Grande ft The Weeknd - Love Me Harder
4. Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat
5. Lana del Rey - Brooklyn Baby
It's a beautiful, beautiful song. I have like, zero attention span but I can listen to this song over and over and over again without feeling like I want to smash the screen. It's beautiful, haunting, and Lana is such a goddess!
7. Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What it Wants
8. Meghan Trainor - Close Your Eyes
9. Caitlin Hart - Young Volcanoes (Fall Out Boy Cover)
I looooove Caitlin and her version of this song is just so awesome.
10. Lucy Hale - The Road Between
11. Leighton Meester - Heartstrings
Yes, she can really sing and this song is so lovely. </3
12. Tove Lo - Habits
13.Ellie Goulding - All I Want
14. Keira Knightley - Lost Stars
Needless to say, it was a great year for music. *Sorry I have lost my grasp of words today...but I'll be back ;)*