Saturday, August 2, 2014

Rest Easy Michael Johns

Today I was greeted with the news that one of my favorite American Idol Contestants of all time, Michael Johns, has died. He's a nice, talented guy and it's just...sad. He's gone way too soon. I don't really know what to say so I'll just post some of his songs here and let them speak for themselves.




 (Life is Okay (ft Brooke White))
 "I'm just a daydreamer, one of those hopeless believers..."


 
 (Across the Universe - The Beatles) 
"They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe..."
His voice here is just way too beautiful. One of my favorite Idol performances ever. :'(  



  
 (It's All Wrong but it's All Right)
"Could I use you for a while? It's all wrong, but it's all right...just close your eyes and hold me tight"

RIP Michael, you will be missed. x 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment