Friday, March 15, 2013

Lost

And, I guess the title resonates to me right now since I forgot to add Katy Perry's "Lost" to my previous post...And no, I'd rather not edit.
"Have you ever been so lost? Know the way and still so lost..."

I have, Katy. I am. Who knew that life was like this? That you could not only get lost in the streets, but also in...life. I don't know how to put that into words.

"Can't find the way coz the way is gone, and if I pray am I just sending words into outerspace?"

No, I do not mean to be judging of anyone's religion. I may not be religious, but I am faithful, as I often say. My relationship with God is a relationship, and not just the whole "I go to church so I'm good" thing. Its just that sometimes, it's so hard to grasp why some people get everything they want JUST.LIKE.THAT.

But oh well. I should stop asking.



No comments:

Post a Comment